23 August 2009

Random stuff of my life..

hahaha i know i know.. its being some time since I last updated... work load has increased and every nite I am working past 10 - 11 lor.. actually shld stay later so that can finish the stuff... main reason why i didnt is coz of the lunar 7th month... most of u may know what happened to me in my office before, i dun wanna play play lah.. and the other reason is coz am not paid OT, not reimbursed with the taxi fare (only can claim taxi once a month!!!) so I decided its not worth it to work late for a company whose policy is so axxx....

This weekend is full of activities lah.. caught The proposal with darling and my dearest sisters (Power and 00) and their other halfs! hahaha its a triple date! Though we sat 2 seats away from them and the couple between us offered to change seats, but we declined (anyway cannot talk during movie mah, so no point) but Thanx anyway!! ;) Yesterday was very eventful too, went buffet at Swissotel Merchant Court and was filled to the BRIM lah.. went to Ion and shop ernestly... hahaha and bought a denim mini skirt, 2 belts and a pair of shoes.. wanna shop more but was kind of put off with the fact that am carrying a super big bag (Pat Pat brought it specially to return me coz she knows i wldnt get my fat ass to pick up the stuff.. heehee thanx Pat pat!!) and i am super broke this month... then went to mass with darling and went in to office. Yes, u read it right.. no choice.. got some work to clear.. but coz we bought tix to watch UP, I only stayed in for ard 45mins.. :p still have work lah.. think will do on Monday... Bo bian liao.. have to stay have to stay..

P.s. shared with darling abt my buy and he said, thought u havea dozen of those (refering to the denim skirt). I looked at him sheepishly and say NO LAH!!! *whisper* juz half a dozen nia.. heehee

Am so addicted to BeJeweled Twist.. hahahaha think i am crazy over it lor... okie am off to play for a while before i get ready to meet darling to go woodlands for his niece's birthday..

Take care peeps!! Have fun and the month-end is coming!! Yeah payday!!

No comments: