05 August 2009

A normal conversation between my darling and moi

hahaha this may not interest any of you but I thought of penning this down coz it brings a smile to me whenever I re-read the sms which my darling and I exchanged this afternoon:

Darling: Finishing early today? Wanna go see fish?

Mi: U juz spent $$$ on the aros and still wanna spend more! U r so gonna lose the bet. Y u dun suggest go shopping? My birthday pressie havent buy!

Darling: Investment! Plan ur pressie already! This weekend have borders book fair at expo. Friday is the members preview so hopefully less ppl we can go get ur books
(Read: me only worth EXPO-ed books.. *sob* *sob* P.S. actually he paid for our 1-week holiday in Thailand already lah... :p)

Mi: Its expo! Y my stuff must get frm expo? =( .... I know u wldnt scrimp on me. u wld get me a 1 carat engagement ring rite? Hahahaha

Darling: Buy you one plate of ur favorite carrot cake!
(At this time, my eyes did the usual 360 turn and was slightly cocked after the stunt)

Then we used a few sms to force him to suggest selling a few of his aros to buy me the ring.. heehee and that's when I gave him the ultimatum:

Oh pls, at least a few K lor, or maybe more if u buy a tiffany or cartier one.. Its a heirloom..

Darling: Hmmm... Ure a heirloom!

Mi: Bt i cant live 4ever leh, so must leave something to the future generations...

Darling: BDB lor! (Btw, BDB = Baby Dino Bear is our little Baby bear which he gave for our 5th month anniversary)

I knew it! I just knew it! Hahaha but really recommend not to, coz BDB has the reputation of being Chucky in the hairy form.. Hahahaha and he mentioned that even Chucky doesnt want BDB as the bride lor.. it was so horrible of us anyway, here's a pic of the main lead of our conversation:





Hope that I didnt bore you readers with this very lame post (but I dun care, its my blog rite?? heehee..) Sometimes I was thinking, did he do this on purpose? What u all think?? Are all the Bfs or Hubbies the same??

Anyway, this constant jibbing at each other keeps the relationship alive so long both parties know that this is for fun and no hard feelings.. heehee

Anyway, think I may wanna dedicate a post to BDB entirely.... look out for it..

No comments: