31 August 2009

Healthy Living

Most of you must b thinking.. how healthy can this glutton be right.. :p heehee.. have been trying (keyword is trying) to cut down on my carbo.. coz i was so busy.. and cant go gym.. so decided to cut down on carbo intake and start to prep my body for the annual detox programme (yes, the juicing period is here again! ONE year has past..OMG)

Was taking fruits and veg for the past week, but allow myself to eat a little carbo for my meals.. the only time i let loose was last nite.. at my auntie's place.. i cant help it but took more rice than I should and hahaha enjoyed my family dinner in bliss.. most of u oso know i am a carbo person.. gimme potatoes, rice, noodles anytime... i can whack all lah..

Actually juz got back from gym and went dinner with Lao Da, had ham and eggs, i SUP the entire plate lah.. rewarding a good gym workout.. heehee.. am still tinking if i should go tmr morning... prefer the morning as there are lesser pple.. not so crowded and would waste $$$ on cabfare too! Am planning to keep to this diet till end of next month, before i start on a full juicing programme, and hoefully will attain a mei mei figure after I finish (one very visible plus point of detox, but i like the feeling of detox.. coz u feel ur body is entirely cleansed and feel so much toxins are purged out)... think maybe I should start on my entire fruits and veg after next week for 2 weeks before starting on my detox.. but I very cheapo.. dun wanna "waste" my health supplements.. Yah, I have to take health supplements to ensure that my body still take in all the nutrients when i juice so i wouldnt look haggard and sickly after the juicing..

nothing much to blog about, other than a shopping spree at Borders and continued with a kopitiam football watching session @ Changi on Sat.. was supposed to go to Hard Rock Cafe for an event.. but coz Darling is nt feeling well so we wanted to go home and catch the Man U vs Arsenal match.. went to Changi Village to ta bao supper but ended watching the match there.. Always prefer to watch matches at crowded places (provided got seats) coz can KPKB and enjoy the atmosphere.. and when we were walking to the carpark, i was looking out for Bapoks.. aiyoh.. only got 3 miserable looking ones lor.. so sad.. where have the pretty pretty ones gone to.... coz that nite I was wearing a black off shoulder dress with tights, so I kind of look like one (i say so myself) coz I so tall and add on to the fact that I'm definitely nt petite so I told Darling, what if I stand there and got pple come approach me.. haha and he said.. u are taken liao.. booked by me.. hahaha.. but tink my dressing did raise a few eyebrows coz where got pple wear until like tat and then sit at kopitiam and watch soccer?



Me trying to irritae him


It was so crowded that my neh nehs are"squashed" to the edge of the table lor


Wanted to take pictures of 2 guys sitting in front of us, Man U fans lah, everytime there's a wrong pass or Man U made a slight mistake.. they will raise their hand and comment.. so thru out the match I kept seeing them raise them hands in the air in exasperation.. damn funny.. and one of the guys is very kuku looking.. Okie shall not have bad karma.. shall not comment on other pple..


Okie lah, nothing much to blog about.. juz some little bo-liao stuff.. alalala


Here's a little something for that someone:

Love the smile you have on whenever u see me
Hope I am able to bring on that smile of urs forever..

Take care peeps, especially in this momo month!

No comments: