15 July 2009

What I see everyday....

Everyday, at my desk I will face the partition in front of me (if I'm not facing the computer), so in order to make my day more interesting, I put up various nice cards from Zouk, photos taken during our events and also interesting postcards received or picked up at various joints. ;)

A pic of what I see everyday:



Have taken these down:




And they will be replaced by:






Nice rite?? Love these cards, so like what they say, pls do help to conserve the wildlife. If not the future generations will not be able to see a real life tiger or pangolin (scaly anteater), how sad can this be?? :( So do your part of supporting this prevention, remember the tagline: Extinction is forever. For more information on what Wildlife Reserves Singapore Conservation Fund is doing, check out their website: www.wrscf.org.sg


Okie back to work again.. will blog more bo liao stuff soon! :p

No comments: