19 July 2009

Movie Review - Obessed

Last Friday, Serene and I made last minute plans to go shopping, catch a movie and of coz have dinner.. hahaha in the end, we ate @ MOF - Raffles City and chit chat, gossip till and my dear sister, 00 msged and asked if we are still heading to Orchard.. and dunno y, we juz agreed and went down. Upon reaching Orchard, we realised that there're no shops to shop!!! 3 babes stuck @ Orchard dunno what to do... in the end decided to catch a movie.. and we are joined by my bf, ah neh. (for any new readers, I need to clarify that I'm not a racist, coz if i am i wldn't be dating and loving one, this is a term of endearment between us) Okie sorrie for digressing, we went to Cathay Cineplex to catch Obsessed

Picture courtesy of ign.com




The show was so-so.. but it kinda scary of how twisted a person's mind can be.. but I must say that the portrayal of the guy's mentality is quite true.. coz usually guys will not share everything with their partners immediately, they will reckon that they can settle the issue themselves and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.. thus mistrust or accidents happen... shit happens, guys. Admit that.

Was dead tired and had to wake up early the next day coz am heading to the zoo with my colleagues.. hahaha dept outing to the zoo *singing - "we're going to the zoo zoo zoo. How about u u u? U can come too too too. We're going to the zoo zoo zoo"*

Actually got some stuff to blog.. but let me gather my tots 1st before I decided how to put across them..

Juz wanna tell my ah neh, thank you for being there and I truly love u.. Days with u are filled with happiness and anything that aren't going the way I wanted, I decided to chill and dun be insistent.. I truly commit to n trust this relationship and you.

No comments: