01 November 2009

Movies Reviews!

Supposed to go for the GE Women Run today, but didnt go (due to my knee problem)... however we went for a marathon of another kind.. hahaha a movie marathon!

Went to catch Jennifer's Body @ 4+ and after that went for a quick dinner and went for The Blue Mansion...

Jennifer's Body was erm.... below 5 out of 10, I think it's a lousy story but entertaining lah.. Megan Fox is very pretty.. but I dun think she is a good actress.. for sure.. the only saving's grace is that she had a hot body and she's damn chio.. The plot was funny (cheesy lines + bad acting), but Amanda Seyfried was not too bad.. though I feel that the plot didnt do her role good.

As for The Blue Mansion, I must say KUDOS to Glen Goei and the stellar cast... the production was of international standard I must say... It was a very enjoyable movie, helping me getting over the stupid Jennifer's Body.. hahaha

This show is a must-watch!!

Okie, shall end off here as I need to wash my laundry now!!! Take care peeps.. Love u all!

No comments: