01 November 2009

Day 2: Any behavior that's not love is a call for love

for the 2nd day, I admit, I was too busy to work on the task.. am not sure if I was avoiding it.. but 1 thing I'm sure is that I will not be able to do a task every day, as I will be rushing thru it and it will defeat the purpose.. so I decided that I will impose a 3-day for each exercise, taking time to get into the feel and so then can do better.. =)

So for the 1st exercise, I will get past it as that was quite a straightforward one.. however for the day 2 exercise, I was at a loss.. didnt know what it was trying to tell me, so I mulled over it for a while.. it says that if there's a person who is constantly attacking me, its actually a call for help.. which means that the person is calling for help on a particular matter... hmmm.. very very deep... I will need to think over it..

So based on my 3-day timeline, I will use 1 day to understand what's the exercise and day 2 & 3 to experience the lesson.

Okie in another post, I will review about 2 movies we caught at Tampines today, Jennifer's body and The Blue Mansion

1 comment:

clatzz said...

dun be lazy!! haha... jia you, sis... u can do it!! muacks!!