04 June 2010

The mad rush is finally over.. or is it over??

Haiz... as many of you know, i slaved in the retail industry.. and when the months of April and May draws near, its like hell gates open for me.. deadlines after deadlines, promotions after promotions swamped over me and my desk.. can't even see my desktop at times (both my comp and my conventional desktop).. anyway, now I can finally catch a breather.. *phew* hope everything is going to be calm and steady from now on...

yawnz... feeling tired and wldnt get to meet my darling until later tonite as he is still slogging.. I can't find the "oooommmpphh" to start my work.. think i will just blog and talk cock for a while over cyberspace.. lalalalala

Days passed so fast, I am drawing my BIG day!! hahaha not my wedding, just that I am going into a new age bracket.. haiz haiz.. but quoting one of my bestie, she said, "no lah, u are not 30 yet, you are just 29 yrs and 12 months!" Love this gal, made me laff 1st thing morning. ;)

Okie shall end off now and pray for me peeps that my mad rush is really over.. ;)

No comments: