13 September 2009

A quick one

Decided to blog before I start on my work, yeah brought some work back as I've been procrasinating and think its time to buck up.. okie back to what I wanna blog..

Wasnt in the best of moods these few days (or even weeks), feeling down and dejected again.. the devil inside me is creating havoc again.. and this is causing an imbalance in my views and actions.. Am feeling down coz I feel that I've lost a very dear fren of mine.. someone whom i treasure very very muchie.. was feeling this way till i had a good chat with Sleng.. she is my saviour, she always enlightens me and clarifies my mind.. she highlighted the weakness that i always succumb to, i.e. jealousy or competitiveness. This is something that i try to deny and feel that its justified, but deep down inside (especially when I start to know and understand myself more) I realised that this is one thing I disliked about myself. =( This is actually a sign of my inconfidence. I always strive to "win" so to gain popularity, thinking that it will get me more frenz, get me more recognition. But I also fail to realise that my frenz and loved ones love me as I am, so long as I try my best. I shldnt even compete with myself, juz give myself truly and wholly to the cause and the best results will happen. hahaha enuff said, after a almost 2hrs talk with her, I came to realise that I need to work on myself again... start to accept who I am and not challenge anyone, not even myself. :) be at ease with myself.. I told Sleng that she's my mirror... someone who is able to show who I realli am. Am really thankful of such a friend like her.. she's a gem. *muacks*

Yesterday, went to Movies in the Park with Darling and the office gang, bought some food and snacks.. food was swiped out, but left alot of water (hahaha yah i was kiasu until I insist to buy a 5.5l bottle of water) coz i reckon that most pple dun wanna drink too much in case need to Q for toilet.. the 1st movie was Ironman, good show, but due to the crowd, cant really hear the movie (too many pple ard talking). Most of the gang (in fact all the gang left after the 1st movie) and Darling and I decided to stay on for a while more before making our way back. The 2nd movie was Transformers 2, it was so captivating that we finished the movie (coz found a better spot and the view was unblocked) and made our way back to his place. We slept like babies, woke up only at 1pm.. hahahaha...

Today, had a minor arguement with him.. I stormed off (very stupid of me, but think its PMS) and I was tearing and thinking of what we argued.. =( realised that it was my fault to jump too conclusions 1st, but felt that he shld have given chase lah(that's what happen in the movies mah). Anyway, I msged him when i reached home and after a few msgs (in the midst, i dozed off), we patched things up. I know that I shldnt be so headstrong, bt I've got my reasons too. We kinda talk things out and everything is back to normal. =)

Okie lah, need to start on my work liao.. if not later dunno work until what time.. heehee.. love all peeps. =)

No comments: