15 December 2009

Going Away!!!

Yeah!! Am leaving for a short holiday!! Was planning to go Malacca, but it's either no hotel or no transport back!! UUrrrggghh!!! But my dear darling came up with a fantastic yet dangerous idea.... he say why not we just pack out bags and go and see where our feet takes us.. go to airport and check... but i warned him.. i may be abit short-tempered if I am not fed or do not have enuff rest.. and I may bite.. hahahaha and I can almost hear him hesitating on the other end of the line... heehee

anyway, think this getaway is very very important as I need a break!!!

Love u peeps and catch up with you all next year. ;)

P.S. am rushing work now and also hoping to rush out the little project I was aiming to do for him.. *wink*

3 comments:

♥ Lady Shaura ♥ said...

oooh nice!!

And when was that ?

:) said...

ooi 2010 liao!!!

Evil-Lin said...

u dun hao lian!! u just posted nia oso..:p heehee okie lah.. was typing halfway and fell aslp lah.. too too tired liao..lalalala